A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fagiolena in London










Back in February I moved to London, and now I have a whole new city of vegan restaurants and bakeries to explore. So many neighborhoods, so many places to try...Saf in Shoreditch, Mildred's in Soho, and more than I can count in Camdentown.

Last weekend, though, I was shopping a bit by myself and hungry for some good veg. I headed off of Oxford Street, turned down Wardour and ended up at Vitao, a delicious Asian-influenced buffet. Delicious vegan options beyond any buffet you can imagine...cabbage, aubergine in a white, aromatic sauce, sauteed broccoli, lentil dahl and other Indian, Nepali and Asian-style dishes.

So tasty, that I had to close out with a delicious slice of double chocolate cake. Fantastic! I will be going back soon, and next time I will get a smoothie..




No comments:

Post a Comment