A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Let the veganism begin!

As a child my dad called me Beana--Gina Beana Fagiolina. Fitting name considering I would grow up to become a vegetarian! Today I'm more of a vegan than a vegetarian, and I not only try to eat vegan but to do everything else vegan as well.

The former is fairly easy, the latter much harder. Finding great vegan fashion, shoes and bags can be challenging, but I am persistent! It takes time to find good items, but it's well worth it. My goal is to find the best vegan options--in food as well as other products--and this blog will be the beginning of my mission to do just that.

Look forward to vegan food, skin care products, clothes, shoes, bags and more...and feel free to send ideas, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment