A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hot hot hot!















Two of the hottest shoes of the season in vegan versions. Both are Cri de Croeur (trans. "cry from the heart," def. "an impassioned outcry, appeal,protest or entreaty"),

I first spotted these shoes at Cow Jones Industrials, a vegan boutique in Chatham, NY. Find eco-conscious shoes, bags, accessories and clothing here, but really, it's all about the great vegan shoes. For the Philly vegan, see what you can find at Anthropologie. They carry the line.

More high-fashion vegan shoes soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment