A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, December 20, 2009

More veg info than you'll ever need....

One of the best sources around for being connected to all things veg is VegNews. I used to subscribe but when it expired I found that I could rely on the website and an email subscription to get all the veg news I needed.

I love this magazine. Not only has it hooked me up with amazing restaurants in random locations in its travel section(Rishikesh, India, for example), but it also has great recipes so I can be an inspired veg chef all on my on. Info on veg providers ranging from travel locations to retail stores are invaluable. The VegNews online store is also excellent, offering books, snacks and other merchandise with no shipping! Stay tuned for an update on some choco-treats I recently ordered...

No comments:

Post a Comment