A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Celeb-vegan


My favoriate fashion magazine, Elle, had an article a few months ago on The Veronicas as part of their music issue. In the article, "The Veronicas Eat L.A.,"Elle takes the Veronicas to hot eateries in L.A., including a MexiCali-Korean food truck, where they taste all the new vegan-eatin' the city has to offer. Props to Elle for featuring fun new artists (they always write about cool new indie bands and singers that I always end up looking up on iTunes and then, without a doubt, end up buying some songs) plus detailing the vegan adventures of these artists.

On another note, Philly is food-truck heaven, particularly University City. One of the best is Magic Carpet, is the best for veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment