A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, February 21, 2010

NeuAura Shoes: Just a Preview, Profile to Come

I'm definitely feeling this shoe by Neuaura. I've come across the brand several times while shoe site-ing for Olsen Haus and Cri de Coeur.

Overall not quite as stylish as the other brands I like, but there are a few gems in the line like "Kettle Gray" pictured here. I love the detail that makes this more than just a plain old gray pump. The shape of the heel and the extra material that encloses the foot almost like a little bootie makes them unique and interesting to wear.

Full designer profile TBD, but here's a preview. Launched by yet another fashion-forward vegetarian (there are so many of us!), Arti Upadhyay had been in the shoe industry for the past decade and had launched several successful national brands. Lamenting the lack of fashionable animal-friendly footwear, and finding many other women with the same complaint, she decided to create her line. More style-inspired info to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment