A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chocolate PB Fix...Now!

It's Sunday night, and it's time for dessert. Of course, my cupboards are dessert-bare, but that won't stop me from planning what I will make next time I go home to bake with my mom.

Check out these amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Pillows on PPK. Here's the recipe. Here's the pic:
Source: thePPK.com

The recipe has been published in Vegan Cookies by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero.

Sitting here in my pajamas with only a spoonful of peanut butter left on my fridge and little motivation to move, I'll settle for a chocolate Odwalla bar dipped in the good stuff. Not the same, but still quite delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment