A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 19, 2010

Earth Day Sale @ Arcadia

My favorite eco-chic Philly boutique Arcadia is hosting an Earth Day sale this Thursday, 4/22. Come celebrate Earth Day with exclusive deals on vintage clothing and accessories and extra sales on sale items.

Plus can't resist posting a picture of a fabulous Matt & Nat Deetron Bag from Arcadia's website:
Source: Arcadia Boutique

The bucket-style bag and zipper detail makes it a stylish option for the season. Looks like lots of compartments to keep you organized, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment