A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lovin' this L'Oreal, All-Natural Hair Care

With little fanfare, L'Oreal Paris launched its EverPure hair care system. After getting my hair colored and highlighted this week (lighter to welcome the beginning of spring!), I went to the drug store to find a good shampoo and conditioner that would protect my color.

I grabbed the L'Oreal shampoo off the shelf and began reading the back and--go figure--the entire line is 100% vegan. Not only is it vegan but sulfate-free (no chemicals to dull the color or get into your skin) with a botanical, fresh scent and natural ingredients.

After a week of use I'm completely happy. My hair is full and moisturized with a rich, bright color. Good for vegans but also for those just looking for an all-natural, color-protecting shampoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment