A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, April 5, 2010

More Than a Name at Soy Cafe

I strolled into Soy Cafe with a friend a few weekends ago (well, actually, I had read about it, googled it, and tracked it down...I guess it was more of a mission than a stroll!), and I am so glad that we did.

This adorable cafe on N. 2nd in NoLibs offers vegan desserts, sandwiches and smoothies. Despite the name, I do think that they serve non-vegan snacks, but I of course I heard that the vegan stuff is the best....

We shared a pot of tea and a mint-oreo-chocolate brownie and a plain old chocolate brownie as well as a toastie with sliced bananas and almonds on top. Vegan desserts=B. The desserts at Last Drop at 13th and Pine are better. I haven't tried the smoothies here, though, and I hear they are the best! Let me know if you try one...

No comments:

Post a Comment