A Vegan Lifestyle Blog



Growing up my dad called me "Gina Beana Fagiolena," or "little bean" in Italian. He never could have guessed that I'd become a vegan, but the nickname suits me more now than ever. Read on to learn about all things vegan: fashion, books, food and more.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gianna's Grille: Don't EVER get your hopes up with this one

I went to Gianna's Grille today at 6th and South to get a big, fat piece of cake and soft serve soy ice cream today, and what a HUGE, MAJOR disappointment! No soy ice cream (machine is broken?) and no cake...why no cake? Apparently the owners were too lazy to bake today. What a shame, I will never go back to that dirty, greasy place.

No longer will I waste my time on these silly bakeries. Why not just bake myself? Much more reliable and less expensive. First one I'll be trying is from a recipe from a blog called the Baking Bird. I can't wait to make this chocolate peanut butter cake.


Next on the list are two recipes from Post Punk Kitchen: rich chocolate cake and fudge frosting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gina! I saw on FB that you have a blog. Can't wait to read more! I have one also: travelwithl.blogspot.com

    Love and ITB, :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete